[Spridgets] It's alive!

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] It's alive!
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:41:43 -0500
Well, after a couple years I finally got to drive a Sprite, and my own at
that.  It was only around the block and without a hood and half the front
end, but still worth the adventure.

Lots of fun observations...

I have oil pressure, lots of it.  I see a few gaskets that need replacing,
especially the valve cover nut ones.

My accelerator cable sticks and not in a good way.  On the plus side, the
brakes and clutch work great.  My 6 year old daughter had fun helping me
bleed the system this morning.

Wife comments the house stinks after running it.  I concur, its running too
rich.  Is there a good SU Carb Tuning for Dummies out there?

Thanks for all the tips and tricks the past couple years.  Without this list
this thing would still be in boxes somewhere!

Chris

66MKIII
Brookfield, WI