Re: [Spridgets] 1959 Berkeley SE 492 Roadster

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1959 Berkeley SE 492 Roadster
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:35:38 -0500
> There is no guarantee, ever, that wikipdia is correct.

With that spelling, you were probably at a hoax site and caught a virus
besides ;-)
There are no guarantees to the accuracy of anything any more. Even Spridget
books are prone to mistakes. Wikipedia does pretty good considering its
scope. Studies have shown that its accuracy level is slightly beyond that of
the Encyclopedia Britannica. The world has come a long way from the days of
the Renaisance when a single person COULD understand all there was to know.

I sure wish I had room in my garage for that Berkeley!
David Lieb