Re: [Spridgets] 1959 Berkeley SE 492 Roadster

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1959 Berkeley SE 492 Roadster
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 20:36:36 -0400
What I like about wikipedia is that you can 1) edit it, and 2) go look
to see who has changed the article. Most of the names mean nothing to
me, but I have found a few folks I know. (Hit the History tab)

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a
parked car.