[Spridgets] Holy Spirite over the Continental Divide

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite over the Continental Divide
From: "M" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:36:53 GMT
Holy Sprite

Well, Here I am sitting in the hotel parking lot in a really hot, dry place. A
few people come by and look at me as if they'd never seen a Bugeye before,
then Bob comes out and pulls me up in front of the hotel and starts packing
his belongings into his car- Where are we going now?
Then someone comes up and starts tugging at my straps- What's going on here?
He talks to Bob, and then they hook me up to a different car-Hey BOB! You
gonna leave me alone with this guy?
They take a picture, shake hands, and off I go, towards the Mountains. First,
it's flat and hot, then I'm in a canyon, with a big river next to me with
people rafting in it and hey! This road's just hanging out over the river! I'm
no boat, get me out of here! No water though, despite my panic. Up we go
higher and higher, it's nice and cool up here. Through a long tunnel and then
Whoa, what a ride down!

We stop after a long downhill, and what's going on now? Another guy shows up,
they shake hands, and put me behind yet another car (truck this time). It's
easier to breathe now, and the landscape looks flatter I hope that's the last
of these big hills.

Mark Haynes- Recorder

Click to for great deals on pitching machines and baseballs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijl41pyHz49jnB6cj6RUQMrL9
0pdvaqgymrDeTfbAGckJQkAc/