[Spridgets] Holy Sprite over the Divide

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite over the Divide
From: "M" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:42:15 GMT
So Fr Jack MUST have some pull, I had scheduled the handoff times with Bob
Kitterer and Jim Johnson using WAG estimations. I pulled into Grand Junction ~
15 min after I expected, and met up with Jim ~ 4 min later than expected. This
includes the fact that I had no idea that I'd be doing 55-60 mph while
towing.
My van has NEVER gotten more than 20 MPG, but I got into Grand Junction after
250 miles at 3/4 tank! That's around 40 MPG! At 400 mi on the trip odo, I
decided that the fuel gage wasn't forking, and topped it off with 7 gals.
Unbelievable mileage-someone was helping out.
The handoffs went smooth as they could, I've downloaded in-transit pics to
Larry's website. Since my time coordinates were so tight, I didn't get any
stopped, but at least the journey and the views that the Sprite Saw are
documented.
Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Click to get a free auto insurance quotes from top companies.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmNj7Rn9o9UWC6WIvzTiBQZy
7U8ycR0DDF9GCi6slAH94Eva/