Re: [Spridgets] "This is a highly modified 1961 Austin Healy (Bug

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "This is a highly modified 1961 Austin Healy (Bug
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:45:20 -0600
<<Those cars, however, were RHD CKD units and were NOT shipped to the USA.>>

I just replied to the fellow as follows<G>:
<quote>
Actually YOU should "read a little bit" as you mention NOTHING about the car
being originally shipped & assembled in Australia nor do you mention
(I re-read the auction description) that it has been converted from RHD to
LHD!?!?!  If all the above should be changed in the ad AND you have
B.M.I.H.T. Certificate stating it IS a CKD car, then a] it is indeed 'rare'
b] the V.I.N. IS WRONG.

So which is it???

Ed
</quote>

"Wonder" if he will reply<VBG>?!?!?  HeeHee.