Re: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite over the Continental Divide

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite over the Continental Divide
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:20:30 -0700
Thats for certain.  The Miata's performance surprises a lot of folks
including the BMW Z3 in 2000.  It has been my felling  that the Miata
is where Donald would have taken his cars today.

Didn't you exceed the towing limit for the Miata with the Holy Sprite.

Got company got to go.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition