Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye straps & buckles...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye straps & buckles...
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:40:17 -0400
--===============0810312971==

Bob Kitterer was kind enough to photograph his stow straps and bow stow strap,
along with the associated buckles.

 Bob indicated it was OK to post these images, so I have placed them on
photobucket.
 If you wish to reuse these images please contact Bob.

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/?action=view&current=bow_leather_strap.jpg

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/?action=view&current=hood_stow_strap1.jpg

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/?action=view&current=hood_stow_strap2.jpg

 My previously mentioned stow strap buckle is not as close as I hoped.
 Do the McGreggors buckles look like these?

 However I came close on the bow strap buckle, which is pretty amazing
considering I can't see it in Dymock's book.
As another poster mentioned, you can find buckles very close to these on pet
collars.
 I found mine at a flea market. I think it was on a purse strap or something
like that.