Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Value

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Value
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:05:15 -0500
Well, I talked to the Illinois Department of Revenue this morning. They tell
me that I should have submitted a signed bill of sale to the DMV when I did
the paperwork. I never have in the past and the DMV has never asked for one,
but I guess I will make a point of it in the future. I asked whether it
should be notarized, and they said no. How that has any more validity than
my writing the sale price on the form beats the heck out of me, but I don't
make the rules, I just have to play the game.
David Lieb