Re: [Spridgets] LHC - Little LBC content

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LHC - Little LBC content
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:38:58 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Thu, 9/11/08, Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net> wrote:
> Everyone should note that the Large Hadron Collider at CERN
> (big, new
> particle accelerator) started up yesterday and the earth
> did not collapse
> into a black hole.  There have been no particle collisions

Yes, the one constant in the universe is paranoia. I worked at Los Alamos on
the Ground Test Accelerator project in the early 90s. I read a few years ago
that all the workers on the project were aliens, and there was no accelerator
(the tunnel was a mile long packed with an RFQ, DTL and target - I can assure
you it was real).

Earthling AFAIK,
Ron