Re: [Spridgets] Elkhart Lake Sprite 50th and Re: Spa Video

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Elkhart Lake Sprite 50th and Re: Spa Video
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:43:26 -0500
Ron, Peter...et al,

Ummmm....   Not a sure thing by any means this far out in time, but it looks
increasingly like you will see a cold front push through the area some time
during the ELVF weekend and it could well bring a lot of thunderstorms and
rain....   ;-(    How's the bugeye in the wet, Ron?

Just so you know....   I'll be watching it for you...

FYI, nephew Chris Streit is at Mid Ohio this weekend at the NASA Nationals.
I expect he will podium in Group H - German Touring Car...  They are doing a
webcast of the race if anyone is interested.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Thu, 9/11/08, Peter C <peter@nosimport.com> wrote:
> > I have it on good authority the picture was taken on a
> > warm-up lap.
>
> Yeah, cones re out, Jeff's practice wheels are on the car. Jeff wrecked his
> car 2 turns later. He seems to have trouble passing and leading. Not sure
> what that leaves....
>
> White Trash was in great form that weekend - finished first in class by 71
> seconds in a 5 lap / 20 mile race ;-). Flounder won the 948 group despite
> Chris Ducklow's attempts to collect him a few times ;-).
>
> Ron

Cheers!!
Jim