Re: [Spridgets] 948--1098---1275---Bigger?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 948--1098---1275---Bigger?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 20:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
I've got a stock 1275.  But only because I've not gotten around to gathering
all the bits to build one yet.  Everyone knows it is a mortal sin to build a
stock engine, right?  I can only assume that Father Jack would have
trouble assigning enough hail Mary's to compensate for that one.  (I'm not
Catholic, so I actually know nothing about that kind of stuff other than what
you get from movies and TV)  Well, it's a mortal sin in my book anyway...

 - David