[Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:01:00 -0400
I am still figuring out which messages come directly to me, and which come
to me in digest form only.

I suppose that I am trying to be realistic about this car, and it is
important to me that it remains largely "my car".  I also don't envision
this being my only classic, perhaps not my only Spridget.  I am more
inclined to weld extra supports and crossmembers in than to do a steering
wheel transplant as has been (very rationally) suggested.  If I bring a car
from CA, I'd probably just keep both cars.

Kent, any idea of which issue of GRM had the welding article on the MGB?
Sounds like my kind of low tech solution.