Re: [Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76
From: tinydog@snet.net
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:55:10 +0000
tinydog sez:

For some it's a hard concept to grasp, but the easiest and cheapest way to
enter Spridget ownership is with a rust-free car from the West Coast. Shipping
is cheap in comparison to solving the problems straightening-out a car that
needs rockers, sills, and floors.

Plus having a car from California makes listening to Brian Wilson all the more
enjoyable. A blonde in the passenger seat is even better.