Re: [Spridgets] What type of exhaust?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What type of exhaust?
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:38:12 -0700
Ryan,

You may want to check if the pipe comes as a single piece, like the
originals, or is in two pieces.  I got a SS exhaust pipe a few ears
ago, do not remember from where, which was in two pieces. It work OK
except that the pipe clamp mid way down the car would catch on
everything generally twisting the "ball or bell" end out of the clamp
at the header.  So guess it did not work OK.  :-)

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition