Re: [Spridgets] Obama / McCain (guys guys guys pleeeease don't)

To: cciaffone@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Obama / McCain (guys guys guys pleeeease don't)
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:19:31 EDT
One of the best things about the Spridgetlist is that it give us all a safe
haven away from the continual bombardment of politics, from which none of  us
can otherwise escape. So far this email list has been very quiet in this
regard, much to my pleasant surprise. I'd like to respectfully request however,

that we don't get started now clogging up everyone's inbox with political
rhetoric and messages. If we start getting into these discussions now, I can't
imagine what it would be like around this place during the next few months. The

reason I come here is for my enthusiasm  for Spridgets, nothing else.

Thanks for listening,
Howard Collins