Re: [Spridgets] Obama / McCain (guys guys guys pleeeease don't)

To: Miniac7@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Obama / McCain (guys guys guys pleeeease don't)
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:38:35 -0500
I agree.  But, as long as I've been on the list I don't recall any
problems with political junk flying around.
Too much Montana Bob and cat content, yes.  But politics?  No.
Frankly, I think Clarici sneaked over to Montana and made Montana Bob
an offer he couldn't refuse.
But, I digress.
The best thing you can do is learn how to use your email filters and
delete key.  If someone on the list annoys you, add their name to your
filter list.

I will say that this coming presidential election will make history.
Will we have a female VP or an African-American president?  Either one
will be interesting.
I would think the Elephants would be more Spridget friendly than the Donkeys.
Anyone who wants to comment can do so off list so as not to upset Mr.
Collins.  If your message isn't filtered or deleted I may even reply.
Cheers,
Derf