Re: [Spridgets] Lowest Sprite Vin

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Lowest Sprite Vin
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 04:10:53 -0700
"When in Rome, ..."

The 1961 Mercedes sedans had little side lights just forward of both front
doors. And there was a position on the light switch to turn each of these on
separately. I was told it was for parking on narrow European streets at
night. You'd pull your car onto the sidewalk as far as custom dictated and
leave the street-side light on over night. The bulbs are a very small, like
a multi-vitamin pill. ...bill in Oregon