Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:41:04 -0600
> Please refrain, but DO vote.

Now, now, as it says in Deuteronomy 25:4, "Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that
treadeth out thy corn on the floor." Ya gotta take us warts and all. Anyone
foolish enough to open an email entitled "Go Vote" deserves everything he
gets. If you want to neuter us to the point that we only answer the
questions that are asked, I fear that you have fallen in among thieves and
have been greatly deceived as to our real natures. There is a reason most of
us have Spridgets... the psychologists would have a name for it but we don't
spend enough money there to be worth their effort.
David Lieb