Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:05:48 -0500
Thanks Larry. I appreciate the comment. I should have known better.  I
spent the last 14.5 hours volunteering my time and funds for no reason
other than to encourage people to vote. I did not work for either
candidate. I worked for the voters in my community. I did not care who
they voted for, so long as they voted.

I should have kept my email shut. But I take my responsibility
seriously.

Those of you that turned my honest request to to vote into a insulting
BS contest can just go F yourselves.

Larry
With great privilge comes great responsibility.

Larry Macy, Ph.D
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating.with
people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin

Sent via iPhone