Re: [Spridgets] needed info

To: grunthaner@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] needed info
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:47:47 EST
Hi Lin,

My country hasn't had an election and I'm not racist even if it had.
'Course I'd rather Jensen Button would have won the F1 that Hamilton or even
Massa
but then again I never liked Schumacher or Senna.

I think it's just time people got away from the computer and worked on  their
cars or stopped whinging if they can't find the delete key.  Maybe  everyone
on the list could buy silicone hose from me and then fit them to their  cars???

YMMV

Weslake-Monza 1330 (formerly known as Weslake 1330)