Re: [Spridgets] needed info

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] needed info
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 09:09:48 -0500
List,
I had to run off to NYC to work till very late last night so I did not get a
chance to read everything or reply  to the many many replies both on the
list or to me personally but If you read my post carefully I only asked if
the majority of the list were truly racist, not anything more.

I will reply when I get back from the OSHIT day with the Holy Sprite,
hopefully I will be able to get good video for all of you to learn from or
just enjoy.
Lin