[Spridgets] Remember this very nice blue MKII on SpriteSpot?

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Remember this very nice blue MKII on SpriteSpot?
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 00:01:06 -0500
I have been chatting to Roy the owner of this really nice MKII Sprite for a
few weeks now ebay 220308173950. I hope he joins the list, his Sprite is
really nice and was listed on
SpriteSpothttp://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=PAR61Sprite
It is so beautiful it is very motivating to get us to work on our square
body Spridgets.

I am having a blast at Holy Sprite makes me feel like I'm in England on the
assembly line. She is looking so beautiful. Video is coming along nicely
too.
Lin