Re: [Spridgets] Remember this very nice blue MKII on SpriteSpot?

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Remember this very nice blue MKII on SpriteSpot?
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 03:20:38 -0600
It is a beautiful car, with many mods that I intend for my Bugeye, BUT....
I do not see how the seller can say this car is restored to "near concourse
level" when it is nowhere near factory original.
Some sellers have not got a clue.
That said, someone put alot of work and money into it, and ended up with a
gorgeous car.

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have been chatting to Roy the owner of this really nice MKII Sprite for a
> few weeks now ebay 220308173950. I hope he joins the list, his Sprite is
> really nice and was listed on
> SpriteSpothttp://
> www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=PAR61Sprite
> It is so beautiful it is very motivating to get us to work on our square
> body Spridgets.
>
> I am having a blast at Holy Sprite makes me feel like I'm in England on the
> assembly line. She is looking so beautiful. Video is coming along nicely
> too.
> Lin

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad