Re: [Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book
From: Rick Neville <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:45:10 -0800 (PST)
Not to mention Dan's a great guy.  He convinced me to pop out my Armstrong
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 7:36 PM

This may be old news, but there is a new book in Daniel Stapleton's Spridget
power tuning series, "The MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite High
Performance Manual". For those not familiar with them, these books offer
real-world, concise tips and methods for improving your Spridget. The advice
is
so good even WeslakeMonza1330 follows it. Amazon has it cheap with free
shipping:

http://tinyurl.com/5qs5ep

Stuff your stockings!

Ron