Re: [Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 23:10:04 -0500
Once a year I take my spare change down to the local grocery store and run it
through the Coinstar machine.
If you convert it to cash to buy groceries they charge you something like 6-7%.
 Which I feel is a ripoff.

However if you change it into an Amazon gift certificate they don't charge you
anything.

Last year it was Larousse's Gastronomique.  This year it'll be Daniel's book.
Thanks for the reminder Ron.