Re: [Spridgets] Service Interval Counters

To: "'David Riker'" <davriker@nwi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Service Interval Counters
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:39:14 -0800
David,

Yes and another that lights up the EGR dummy light.  I was thinking I would
replace the two console idiot lights with a couple hidden toggle switchs and
change the little silk screens inside them to read.  "OH Shit"  and  "Hang
On".  Then when I have a passenger I can switch them on and wait for a
reaction.  Far more useful to me than EGR and CATYLST

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org