Re: [Spridgets] Service Interval Counters

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Service Interval Counters
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:05:53 -0800
My '79 was originally a CA car, and it came with a 1 piece speedo cable,
no catalyst light or EGR light, but an EGR valve and Catalytic
converter.

Do the CA inspection guys, after all these years, know the minute
differences between the early and late 1500s?

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/