Re: [Spridgets] Off Thread, but need mens advice.....GPS?

To: wmgilroy@gmail.com, cathey speichinger <cathe125@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Off Thread, but need mens advice.....GPS?
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:38:15 +0000
I have an insurance adjuster's license (Florida) and have taken a lot of
adjuster's courses with other adjusters. One of the most valuable tools,
according to most of them, is a GPS.  Imagine trying to find an address in the
middle of a wiped-out hurricane or tornado zone--with the GPS it can be done.

Anyway, the brand and model I have heard mentioned most often in that group is
the Garmen Street Pilot.  I don't have one myself, as I am not currently in the
adjustment business, but thought I would pass along the opinion of those who
use them regualarly.

--David C.
Money is a lousy way of keeping score.

From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>