Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:15:35 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>

> The only reason we need to carry guns is to protect us from the whack job
> gun nuts that seem to feel the need to carry guns.
If you don't want one, don't get one. The important thing is to respect the
rights of others.
BZ

============================

Got one, Billy.  In fact, I have more than one.  I have been a gun owner for
nearly all my life.  But after years of carrying one every day, I don't have
to any more and won't unless I get paid to do it again.  At my age, nobody
is going to pay me to do that anymore.  Not to mention that kind of money
won't make it for me anymore.

BTW, I never said people shouldn't be allowed to carry.  I only questioned
the need or reason why somebody would carry a concealed gun.  If I lived in
an area that was so dangerous that I felt the need to carry a gun to protect
myself, I would give serious consideration to moving.

Larry