Re: [Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:08:50 -0600
Yes, I would PROBABLY vote for him.  It would depend on many things,
foremost of which would be who is running against him.  I think he
would probably be the best man for most jobs, but I think voting is
important enough that we should make each decision on a case by case
basis.  I am not sure Sheriff Joe is qualified to be President.
Lots of people would vote for Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly but that
doesn't mean they would make good statesmen.
We have too many politicians, we need some public serving statesmen.