Re: [Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:50:38 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 12:45 PM

<<I would probably vote for Sheriff Joe.>>

Probably, derf ??  I know da*ned well I would vote for him for ANY National
'Office'  he wants to run for <G>!!!  President would be BEST !!

<<He seems to have his area of public service under control.>>

While the above is automatically in the Top Ten of Understatement of the
Year, I doubt ANYONE will come up with something to dislodge it from FIRST

Ed, wake up.  Joe Arpaio is a sadistic psychopath.  If the residents of his
county had any combination of brains and foresight, they would dump his
sorry butt before they run their county into bankruptcy from all of the
lawsuits they have lost and will continue to lose because of him.  He has no
place in law enforcement.

LAD