Re: [Spridgets] Ebay and paypal

To: Heard <heard@datatrontech.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay and paypal
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:58:32 -0600
Geez, guys!  Use the internet to your advantage!   A Google search for CEO
Ebay gives:

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/EBay

Took me 2 seconds to find the company listings. They are headquartered in
San Jose, CA and the CEO is John Donahoe.  If you have a problem with the
company, talk to them!  I'm sure they don't want to alienate customers. It
isn't good for business. Read everything at the above link. If you still
think Ebay is unreasonable, close your account. Nobody is making you use it.

Cheers!!
Jim