Re: [Spridgets] Outlook help: Non LBC

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Outlook help: Non LBC
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:34:20 -0800
I thought Big Brother was supposed to work; turns out it don't, along with
Big Government, Big Business and big banks.

I bought my computer with Windows XP back about 2003. Since then is has
slowed to about one-tenth of its original operating speed. This seems to be
be to slow down my response time so their patches will work. Still get the
error(s). ...bill in oregon