Re: [Spridgets] Trailers

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Trailers
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:48:20 -0800
I just replace a couple of the 3/8 bolts with 3/8 eye-bolts. I use four
normally and haven't had any problems at all.
When I put the piece of 5/8 plywood on I don't cut it in half (this way the
trailer won't fold). Doing it this way is much stronger.
Bill

> From: d.swanson@earthlink.net
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:46:13 -0500
> Subject: [Spridgets] Trailers
>
> Question for possible future use:
>
> When moving a LBC (with wheels on) on a flatbed trailer (as discussed in
the
> HF NT trailer thread), what on the trailer are you guys strapping the car
> down to?
>

> Most car trailer I've seen have strong attaching points for strapping to,
> but on these small trailers?
>

> Dean Swanson
>
> '62 A.H. Sprite mkII (always flat towed when broken down)

Windows Live: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_022009