Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Buffalo, NY

To: Ed's Shop <shop@justbrits.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Buffalo, NY
From: <nory1@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:41:09 -0500
I'm here!  I've had computer issues for a while, so haven't been online much,
and have had to delete a lot of stuff.  Doesn't help that I've been very
pressed for time lately too.  The computer's in the shop now, and I'm using a
loaner laptop.  I'm accessing email via the web, and the bandwidth I'm allowed
is very limited, so I end up deleting a lot of list mail without even reading
it, just so mail doesn't bounce back.  I didn't notice a private email from you
Ed, but it's possible I deleted it thinking it was list mail.  Sorry about
that.  What's up?