Re: [Spridgets] Brake Master Cylinder

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Brake Master Cylinder
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:56:59 -0800
Be that as it may,  I've got a bugeye with a umpteen miles done with a small
hole in the metal-can-cup.  Works great.  I've got three daily driver LBCs
with the Morris style in-the-frame-leg master cylinders (the A35 is like the
Moggies), and all have discs fitted with the same modification to the little
rubber cup.  All work great.  My wife's Traveler had dragging brakes until I
put the little hole in the cup and all is now excellent.  I sure hope I
don't get debris in the MC big enought to block ANY size hole.

Best,
Glen