[Spridgets] A day at the swap meet - Rod's Bugeye FS

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] A day at the swap meet - Rod's Bugeye FS
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:45:50 -0800 (PST)
Despite a tire blow-out on the interstate on the way in, it was great to see a
bunch of list people as we slowly make our way towards Spring in the Midwest. I
hadn't gotten in the door when Tutone threw out the first Python reference (on
which I swung and missed). Leib and Chicagoland MG club attracted a good crowd
as always. Interestingly, there were a ton of VSCDA guys (literally - at least
200 pounds worth ;-)). Daniels left as I arrived at his booth, naturally.

Also present was the Spridgetech vintage race Bugeye that I almost bought and
may still someday. For anyone looking, it's a ground-up restoration of a Bugeye
with everything new or period correct. Huffaker 948 with Comptune carbs, Haynes
dog engagement gearbox ($4000 alone), all metal, vintage correct everywhere.
Much, much more - if anyone is interested contact rod at
spridgetech@ameritech.net . Asking price is $12,500 and it's worth it. NFI,
etc.

Ron