Re: [Spridgets] A day at the swap meet - Rod's Bugeye FS

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A day at the swap meet - Rod's Bugeye FS
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:51:10 -0800 (PST)
--- On Mon, 2/23/09, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com> wrote:
> > Do you want Comptune, or the best currently available?

OK - historically, $300 in good shape, $500 perfect, race ready. The set that
is on Rod's Bugeye were in with a bunch of MGB carbs and the owner seller had
no idea what the "COMPTUNE" sticker meant, and Dave Craddock paid either $50 or
$75, I forget. Shrewd me - I saw a bonnet at the show that I sold a few years
ago going for $100 more than I sold it for ;-).

Ron