Re: [Spridgets] Huh???

To: <kk7ss@verizon.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Huh???
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:35:24 -0600
You can't just "staple" Pelosi, you will need to drive a stake through her
heart.  She did stand proudly and applauded at the notion that company
executives should not have their private jets, yet she through a fit until
she got a 757 for the "long trip home" every weekend.  I would approve of
her riding in the bomb bay of B1B and just dropping her off when they got
close to the Golden Gate.