[Spridgets] hs2 su carbs 1275

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] hs2 su carbs 1275
From: "Jim F." <jimndi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:55:50 -0500
I'm trying to get my 60 BE project going before the nice weather hits. I got
the engine back from the shop and bought a set of carbs from E-bay over the
winter. the 1275 has been bored to 1300 and the ID # 12C/DA/H29827 id's as a
1970 High Compression Healey engine.  The carbs are HS2's with the Y pipe and
Im not sure of their heritage. The numbers on them are AUD 328 F and AUD 328 R
. I assume Front and rear? Can these be identified?. I need the link that
joins the carb linkage together. I have a pair of original 948 SU's and as
usual Frank was right and it looks like a different setup.

Thanks J.

I'm not going to buy my kids an Encyclopedia, Let them walk to school like I
had to.
Yogi Berra