Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th voting has serious bug

To: "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Sprite
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th voting has serious bug
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:45:56 -0500
As has been noted there is at least one problem with the voting. Because of
this, we will start over again as soon as our software guru's (Be nice!
These folks are doing this out of the goodness of their heart!) tell me that
it is ready again.

I am really sorry about this. Obviously my Beta test of this system wasn't
dilligent enough so please bear with us until we can get it fixed and start
all over again.....

Please also note that you can view each of the proposals by clicking on
their name in the voting box. I didn't mention that before and I should
have.

Geech!!   I think I'll go back to bed and stay there till tomorrow before
anything else blows up in my face!!  I also broke an unobtanium light switch
on my antique motorcycle this morning!

Sorry - Jim

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> I don't think there is any doubt that it must be started over.  I got
> several votes in while re-checking the totals before I realized what was
> happening and stopped.  At least two others noticed it, too.  It appears
> that whomever is voting for Elko, Reno and CO Springs has gotten well over
> 50 votes in.  We certainly can't let these votes stand.
>

> Larry

Cheers!!
Jim - an unapologetic capitalist
"'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to
keep your own. And 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
-  Joseph Sobran