[Spridgets] Midget 50th voting HAD serious bug (note past tenth)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th voting HAD serious bug (note past tenth)
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:43:44 -0700
  Ok guys & gals,

 My daughter went home from work and switched off my firewall long
enough for me to fix it.

 I have RESTARTED from ZERO the voting, sorry if you voted already, you
will need to REVOTE.

 Assuming a shield made of newspaper is bulletproof, the new version is
bulletproof.

 You can no longer hit "Refresh" and vote a second or third or ... time
and at the same time I fixed hitting the back button so that no longer
votes again.  One last item is I have been asked to make the venues
links on the results page like they are on the voting page and I will do
that this evening, I am supposed to be at work after all.

        mike

p.s. my fav Dilbert comic
http://brainsnorkel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/dilbert-minivan.png
We made GREAT fun of this one at work, I never did save up for a minivan
though, not that bad a programmer although after this morning it might
seem that way.