Re: [Spridgets] Voting begins tomorrow on the Midget 50th Venue!!

To: "brian@asmoothmove.biz" <brian@asmoothmove.biz>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Voting begins tomorrow on the Midget 50th Venue!!
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:48:03 -0700
The nearest major airport to Elko, Nevada is Salt Lake City, Utah.
There are frequent commuter flights from SLC to Elko, or I would be
happy to pick up and transport about 3 hours by car.  I can carry up to
five in my truck, or three in either of my cars. The route goes directly
past the Bonneville Salt Flats and a side trip would be no problem. Any
passengers who would like to buy me dinner for my trouble would be
welcome to do so.

Kate