Re: [Spridgets] Voting begins tomorrow on the Midget 50th Venue!!

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Voting begins tomorrow on the Midget 50th Venue!!
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:42:26 -0700
 Well that is a good point, but forcing a vote on all choices was not in
the design specification that someone who shall remain nameless (JIM)
gave me, so I don't force a vote on all 3 options.

  It would be easy to do but I am not sure it is a smart idea to enforce
since as Ed already replied his 3rd choice was "E: None of the above" as
that would have skew the voting to something that someone does not want
at all.

 I am easy so if you want me to force a vote on all 3 options, I can do
it really fast.

        mike