Re: [Spridgets] Ow - Need Unobatium Brake Part

To: <davriker@nwi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ow - Need Unobatium Brake Part
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:45:00 -0700
David is right. I've been running with a broken switch for a while now,
and no leaks. But I put new o-rings in when I rebuilt the brake system
about 5 years ago.

You'll need 2 o-rings and a big copper washer. You should be able to fix
it for less than $5.

-=`Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/