Re: [Spridgets] Radiator dent removal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Radiator dent removal
From: Lee Fox <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:42:41 -0500
I just had my 1500 radiator boiled out and numerous holes soldered. I
had a dent in the side tank, but didn't bother to have it fixed,
although he offered. Got it back in three days all painted for $70.
Would have been less if it didn't leak. Find an old-timer that actually
knows how to fix things rather than replace them.
Lee