Re: [Spridgets] FIAT

To: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FIAT
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 12:19:03 -0700
me too, I miss that car...

 I bought my 1973 124 Spider in Feb. 1974 and sold it Nov. last
year...34 years with that great car.  It came down to 124 or Dino which
one do I love more because when i moved i was moving to a smaller
garage. Sure wish I had a crystal ball because right after we moved, we
doubled the garage and I now have enough space for 3 or 4 cars.

        mike