Re: [Spridgets] FIAT

To: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FIAT
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:02:51 -0500
.. and with a quick cut from a tin snip you could get the second
barrel of the carb to open when it should!  Then that puppy was
quick!  Of course, the door grab handles ripped off all the time ..
well my wife ripped them off all the time anyway, and the dizzy rotor
would periodically disintegrate..

Lester

'69 124 1498 cc