Re: [Spridgets] FIAT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FIAT
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:52:43 -0700
Hello,

       the X19.. and the development of addiction....

       I had a friend back in the late '70s/early 80s. He was an
       Italian car junkie who had a Lancia and was on his second X19.
       He bought the second one new and within 3 days had taken the
       dash out to get rid of a rattle. He had a Big Healey in his
       back yard awaiting restoration. He asked if I wanted to go to
       the Healey 35th Anniversary Celebration in SnowMass Colorado.
       (1982) We coudn't drive the Healey so we took the X19. I got to
       actually see Donald Healey who was a guest speaker, and watched
       the BE's eat up the Big Boys in the gymkhana. ...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Honest, teacher! A virus REALLY did eat my homework!